- Zinc Grades: Special High Grade (SHG) 99,99%-99,995%, High Grade (HG) 99,95%-99,99% y Prime Western (PWG) 98,5%. Always under the requirements specified by the ISO 752. All the grades referred to are suitable for general galvanizing. None is “secondary zinc”.
- Aluminum (ingot). Minimum purity 99,7-99.9%. 20 Kg ingots
- Aluminum (bar). Diameters: 5mm-300mm. Length: 2m, 4m, 5m, 6m or according to requirements.
- Aluminum (foil). Available alloys (please consult). Thicknesses: 0,1 mm – 300 mm. Width: 500-2500 mm. Length: 800-12000 mm
- Lead. Minimum purity 99.9%. 25 Kg ingots
- Cadmium. Minimum purity 99.99%. 25 Kg ingots
- Cupper (scrap). Minimum purity 99.9%. Packages of 1.000 Kg.
- Cupper (cathods). Purity 99,97%-99,99%. 125 Kg sheets
- Cupper (bar). Minimum purity 99,9%. Diameter: 4-500 mm.
- Nickel (sheets). Minimum purity 99.97%
- Tin. Grades: Sn99.99 Sn99.95 and Sn99.90. Ingots.
- Antimony. Purity: 99.65%, 99.85% and 99.9%. Ingots.
- Magnesium. Minimum Purity: 99.90%. 20 Kg ingots
- SX-600. Small size equipment, designed to be maneuvered in the field or in the project. Current limit: 400 A. High efficiency equipment and low energy consumption. Particle velocity greater than 420 m/s. Axial air velocity: 600 m/s. Deposition rate: 75%. With pure zinc or 80/20 or 85/15 zinc/aluminum wires. 2mm wire diameter
- SX-1000. Medium-sized equipment to be maneuvered in the plant. Supersonic arc metallization. High efficiency and very low consumption technology. Current limit: 1000 A. Touch operating interface with PLC.
- SX-5000/8000. Supersonic flame HVOF systems. Optimal performance. PLC modular control design. They operate with tungsten powder, nickel carbide, chromium and carbide, nickel and chromium alloy.
- SX-80. Small and medium power plasma spray Near infrared radiation coating. Allows thermal powder spraying: aluminum oxide, chromium oxide, titanium oxide, zirconium oxide, and high-performance ceramic coating of molybdenum carbide.